What's our print run again? What resolution did the designer say they needed?
- Define all the publishing details of your project so everyone on your team has access to the latest information.
- Set up minimum design and production requirements for all types of media.
I'm about to call that source. How much did we spend with them last year?
- Provides previous pricing and payment reports to assist in licensing fee negotiations.
What, exactly, are the terms of the license for
that source? Did they sign the contract? Did we negotiate for future
- Negotiate and record all types of use and reproduction fees, discounts, and relicensing for each source.
- Output contracts to solidify those negotiations.
- See whether or not the license has been finalized, sent, and received, so that content can be used.
So how much will it cost if we use that really
nice clip as the intro? What's the cost of the current draft layout for
- Specifying the use of a piece of content immediately calculates the
licensing fees and any discounts based on the license for that content.
- One report shows where and how content has been used, whether it's
draft or final, and the total licensing costs for a section, the entire
project, or a single license.
Weren't there a lot of different discounts for
that license? Have we already reported anything that helps us get a
discount on these?
- When you report the use of content to the source by creating a
purchase order or invoice request, LicensePro looks at the license in
detail and checks for any possible discounts you might get from past
projects or previously reported content.
So what have we licensed so far and what's left?
- The main view of the project gives an easy view of the number of
uses under each license and how many of those have been reported or paid
- The project's licensing budget screen shows all associated
licensing, reproduction, and other fees against your original estimated
It seems like it was a while ago when we licensed that Web site. When does it expire?
- Along with detailed reports that show all duration-based uses or
terminating licenses that will expire, you can always immediately see
when you need to re-license a specific piece of content or an entire
Now it looks like we've got to make a brochure too. Can we use the same images? How much will it cost?
- A look at the project's re-licensing estimation screen will show you
which licenses have been pre-negotiated for any future editions or
secondary products and what discounts you would receive, along with an
estimate of the new project's total licensing cost.